It's is important to note that there is a 4-hour difference between Eastern Time and Alaska Time. That means that when we're just getting back to the hostel from the day's activities, people on the East Coast are preparing for bed.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ya'll from Burlington, NC. This is Josh's Dad. His Mom and I are really enjoying the blog. Take care and have a great adventure.
Your comment below reminded me of my early visits to The Tbird. I know exactly what you mean!!
"Leigh witnessed the fall, and the guys got a good laugh out of it when we caught up to them. A laugh that eased my skiddishness about the fall. These folks have such a way of including me by teasing me just as often as they tease one another."
By the time you get back to NC, you'll have new 'family'.....and memories to laugh about that will last a lifetime!
Hope all is well..... keep the posts coming... (you know how ol' MthrO will worry if 'we' don't see news.....)
This blog was created for friends and family of High Point University (and UNC-Chapel Hill) students who are spending the entire month of June hiking, kayaking, fishing, canopy-zipping, and ferry-hopping their way through Alaska's Inside Passage.
6 comments:
Hey Ya'll from Burlington, NC. This is Josh's Dad. His Mom and I are really enjoying the blog. Take care and have a great adventure.
Hi Alex,
Where's your bear picture? Sitting here with your mom who is visiting from NC.
The pictures are great. Sounds like a blast. Enjoy and stay in one piece.
Love you,
Aunt Sissy
oxoxoxxo
Hi Alex,
I am enjoying the blog. Of course I follow it closely.
Sounds like you're having a blast.
Your teacher sounds like a lot of fun.
Stay safe. Don't break anything.
Love, Mom
Hey leigh and Kelly, Your trip is soo wonderful. I am very jealous and wish I was 40 years younger. Be safe and have fun. Go Heels! Rita
Enjoy it all!
Rayma (at work, unfortunately!)
Wishing I was there!
Hey, Kel!
Your comment below reminded me of my early visits to The Tbird. I know exactly what you mean!!
"Leigh witnessed the fall, and the guys got a good laugh out of it when we caught up to them. A laugh that eased my skiddishness about the fall. These folks have such a way of including me by teasing me just as often as they tease one another."
By the time you get back to NC, you'll have new 'family'.....and memories to laugh about that will last a lifetime!
Hope all is well..... keep the posts coming... (you know how ol' MthrO will worry if 'we' don't see news.....)
CHEERS!
M
Post a Comment